No, sorry. Gift Vouchers are for one-time use and aren’t reusable. If the total value of a Gift Voucher isn’t used in a single transaction, the remaining value becomes null and can’t be used in a subsequent transaction.
Articles in this section
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I apply for a job at Splash?
- How do in-store returns and exchanges work?
- Where’s my nearest Splash store?
- What are Splash’s store timings?
- If I don’t use the full value of the Splash Voucher in one visit, do I get credit for the remainder?
- Can I combine my Splash Gift Voucher with other offers or specials?
- Can I top up the Gift Voucher?
- Can I buy a Splash voucher as a gift for someone else?
- How do I redeem my Gift Voucher?