No, we're sorry, we offer cash refunds only when you return a product bought by Cash on Delivery, to a store. Since your second purchase was made with a Credit Note, it is no longer eligible for a cash refund on return.
Articles in this section
- I paid for an order using My Credit balance and then cancelled the order. What happens to my balance?
- If I buy a product partly with cash and partly with My Credit balance, a Return Voucher or a Credit Note, and then return it to store, how is my refund calculated?
- What is My Credit?
- I paid for an order using a Return Voucher as well as a Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal and want to return the entire order now. How is my refund processed?
- I paid for part of my order using a Return Voucher and the rest with my Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal, and then cancelled the order before it was dispatched. How is my refund processed?I paid for part of my order using My Credit balance or Return Vouc
- Will my VAT be refunded when my products are returned?
- I have other questions about returns, refunds and cancellations. Who can I call?
- If I decide I don't want my order when it's being delivered, can I return it directly to your delivery partner?
- If I paid for my order with Shukrans and then returned it to store, how is my refund processed?
- I bought a product by paying Cash on Delivery and returned it to store in exchange for a Credit Note, which I then spent on new purchases. If I return these new products I bought to a store, can I receive a cash refund?